Hiring of a Custodian/Minor Maintenance Employee Will work under the Supervision of the Facility Supervisor. Will need to know and understand cleaning and maintaining a facility that is very active.
The duties of Custodian include but are not limited to the following:
- Clean restrooms and replenish restrooms paper goods
- Empty trash
- Clean tables in classrooms, commons, and foyer
- Vacuum areas
- Clean interior and exterior glass
- Clean drinking fountains
- Dust vents; sweep and mop floors
- Clean kitchen area
- Tear down and reset classrooms, Worship Center, and auditorium
- Ability to perform minor maintenance as changing light bulbs, air filters, property maintenance, vehicle maintenance, helping Facility Supervisor in other areas is a plus. Knowledgeable in Plumbing, Electrical, and Hvac. Job also requires Physical Functions
- Properly measure chemicals that are provided; use various chemicals to clean
- Use and maintain assigned power equipment and hand tools: extractors, high pressure washers, vacuums, brooms, mops, and squeegees for the cleaning and general maintenance of floors, walls, carpets, furniture, etc.
Physical Functions Required
- Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods.
- Requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Ability to use motorized equipment
- Ability to work with others and alone; able to redirect when needed
- A valid driver license needed
- A criminal background check will be performed