COVID-19 Update: PaulAnn Children & Student Summer Camps:
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have been in contact with summer camps as we evaluate what is best for our summer ministries.
At this time, we are planning for camps and the Alaska Senior trip, but also making a contingency plan if they cancel. We will still register for camps but will not be collecting money until later when we know for certain the camps will take place.
Here are the details on our camps:
LEAD Camp – Students completing 8th-12th grade
- June 9-11
- Leadership camp in Lueders, TX put on by PaulAnn.
- Download registration forms and see requirements at paulann.org/signup
Sondays Camp – Students completing 6th-12th grade
- July 12-17
- Registration will start April 22nd and can be found at Paulann.org/signup on that date.
1st Chance Camp – For kids completing 1st or 2nd Grade
- June 2nd
- Children’s Building at PaulAnn
- Registration starts April 19th paulann.org/signup
Explorer’s Camp – For kids completing the 3rd, 4th, or 5th Grade
Again, register without paying and know that we are praying about the summer asking God for wisdom for what is best.