PaulAnn Church Family,
In light of increased concerns surrounding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to keep you informed on how the leadership at PaulAnn is responding.
We are closely monitoring the situation. As things continue to progress, this page will serve as the primary, most up-to-date place for you to get information on our response as well as answer most commonly asked questions.
As Christians we are called by Jesus to care for and protect the most vulnerable among us. Out of love for one another, our neighbors, and our community, we feel it is wise to temporarily adjust the plans for Sunday morning worship as well as all mid-week ministries.
Is PaulAnn meeting for regular worship services on Sunday, March 15?
- No. We will NOT gather for worship on campus this coming Sunday, March 15. We believe that God’s people gathering together for worship and the preaching of the Word are an important part of our faith. While we are not gathering for congregational worship on campus, we will continue to provide our service via Live Stream at 10am on Sunday morning. We encourage you to set aside time either individually, with family or if possible with friends, to worship and hear from God’s Word. While gathering this way will be different in many ways, we are thankful to have the technology in place to continue worshipping and growing together, even remotely! You will be able to join us for an online worship experience this Sunday morning at 10am by clicking the button below (or by following HERE).
How will this affect future services?
- We want to do our part in helping protect those in our city who are most vulnerable and at greater risk due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). We will continue to evaluate the possibility of resuming regular on-campus services and mid-week activities. Once decisions are finalized, we will share that information with you through our website, email, and social media.
What about Community Life Groups and other mid-week activities?
- We will not have any on-campus or off-campus ministries meeting this week. This means all CLG’s, men’s and women’s Bible studies, as well as children and youth activities will not meet. We will keep you posted on a time-line for resuming activities as decisions are made.
How can I continue to give financially to PaulAnn Church while we are not gathering for services?
- Thank you for your faithful support of PaulAnn, especially in difficult times like these. You can give financially through the PushPay app or by mail. To give online click the button below. If you prefer to give by mail you can mail to:
PaulAnn Baptist Church
2531 Smith Blvd.
San Angelo, TX 76905
What if I have a need? Who can I reach out to?
- It is our utmost priority to care for our church family and community well during such an uncertain time. If you need prayer or are in need, please call the church office at 325-655-7552 or email [email protected].
How should I respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19) as a Christian?
- As believers in Jesus we do not need to respond in fear. We know the One who is ruling over all of heaven and earth. He is not surprised or caught off guard. Let’s take this moment to love our neighbors, to care for the least of these, just as Jesus did, and to share the hope that we have because of Christ. The world is watching. Let’s respond by bearing one another’s burdens, loving each other, and choosing faith over fear. Above all, we should pray. We believe prayer is powerful! Pray for physical healing as well as spiritual healing. Pray for our communities and those directly affected by COVID-19. Pray for health care workers that are treating the sick. Pray that God will use these uncertain times to bring a lost, fearful world to the saving knowledge of Christ Jesus.